Sunday, February 23, 2014

Infinate Posibilities

 (F/W 13/14)
The other day I was cleaning my room and I found my infinity scarf laying on my chair. I was reminded of the constant struggle I face when I wear it. The length is not long enough to droop around my neck when I wear it the traditional way (the way its worn in this set here) and I find myself feeling constricted. Not wanting to have to give it away, I started messing around with it to see if it was possible to wear it another way and alas I came up with this.....


I'm not sure if this is an already discovered alternate way of wearing an infinity scarf, but I personally have never seen anyone wear it this way. It felt so warm around my shoulders and back. I also liked the way the scarf drooped onto my back. I definitely recommend trying it and if you know of any other ways to wear a woven infinity scarf, I am all ears!


Outfit Pieces:
  • - Sunglasses - Ray-Ban - Black
  • - Scarf - H&M - Dark Green
  • - Thermal Shirt - Black
  • - Dog Tag - H&M - Black/Gun Metal
  • - Belt - Brown/Gold
  • - Watch - Tommy Hilfiger - Black
  • - Jeans - Old Navy - Dark Green
  • - Boots - Dr. Martens - Black
 

No comments:

Post a Comment