Thursday, March 20, 2014

Where's The Warm Weather

(S/S '14)
You can probably tell by the title of this post that I'm sick of this cold weather. It's officially Spring and I've been told that it might snow next week. What is going on?! Winter was cool and all, but I'm ready to bust out my shorts. Until then, I will have to stick to wearing spring colored winter apparel. My first outfit for this "season" is quite simple, yet shows that I make an effort in what I wear. I'm in love with this Polo Ralph Lauren sweatshirt. It's very soft and light weight, making it the perfect piece to be worn on those chilly summer nights. I also debuted my new low top All Star Converses that are surprisingly more comfortable than I expected. I needed to add a dash of color to the very neutral colors of the outfit and the shoes were a perfect fit. Let me know what you think!

 Outfit Pieces:
- Sweatshirt - Polo Ralph Lauren - Light Heather Grey/ Navy
- Corduroy Pants - Levi's - Khaki
- Shoes - Low Top All Star Converses - Burgundy
- Watch - Tommy Hilfiger - Black  



1 comment:

  1. Super cool
    very nice outfit
    :)
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/03/golden-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete