Monday, March 10, 2014

RIP Winter 13/14

(F/W 13/14)
Daylight Savings was yesterday meaning winter is FINALLY coming to an end! It most likely being the last chance to wear it, I decided to wear one of the darkest outfits I could find in my wardrobe. Even though I prefer the colors of Spring and Summer, I am going to miss some of the dark shades I wore this season. I pieced together my favorite sweater and jacket to make this outfit in salute to the good times I had this winter. I'm not a huge fan of the jeans, but the rest of the outfit I really enjoyed wearing. RIP Winter 13/14.


Outfit Pieces:
  • - Letterman Jacket - Urban Outfitters - Grey/Black
  • - Sweater - +Forever 21 (21men) - Grey/Black
  • - Polo Shirt - Black
  • - Jeans - Old Navy - Black
  • - Shoes - Vans Authentic - Grey/Black


 

No comments:

Post a Comment