Sunday, March 2, 2014

Casually Denim

(F/W 13/14)
Today was one of those random warm days that we seem to be having this winter and I decided to take advantage of it and brighten up my outfit choice. Not feeling very creative, I put together this casual denim on denim ensemble that can be worn by pretty much anyone. I added the maroon sneakers to give the outfit a pop of color. It was perfect for a day like this because it was not too thick and if the weather realized it's mistake and decided to hit us with the 30 degree weather we've had the past few days, I could zip up, button up my two jackets and throw on my hood and be able to bare it. It was a nice day and I'm sure I will miss it when I'm gabbing at my North Face during this Snow Storm we're supposed to be having tomorrow. That's VA weather for ya!



Outfit Pieces:
  • - Denim Jacket - Levi's - Medium Wash
  • - Hoody - Old Navy - Black/White
  • - Thermal Shirt - Old Navy - Cream
  • - Jeans - Levi's - Light Wash
  • - Shoes - Pumas - Maroon/Black/White



No comments:

Post a Comment